Estimates can be uploaded into DASH with BID ITEM line items. This line items will display correctly when the line items are viewed from the Add/View/Edit Estimated> View Line Items. However when the estimate is converted into a work order, BID ITEMS do not convert into a work order. Since BID ITEMS are able to to be parsed as line items, the system should be able to convert an estimate into a work order and have bid items display within the work order.
Steps to Replicate
Note: Create estimate from XM8 that has Bid Items or use estimate attached to CR
1) Log into 13133/DASH
2) Dashboard> Create Job
4) Click "Upload Estimates"
5) Click "Upload Estimate"
6) Click "Accounting Details"
7) Click Add/View/Upload Estimate
8) Click View Line Items
9) Notice bid item are listed in line items
10) Click "Back to Estimate"
11) Click "Go to Work Order"
12) Click Convert Estimate to Workorder
13) Select estimate
14) Click Generate Work Orders
15) Click "Edit" for CON work order
16) Click "Details"
17) Notice Bid Items are not listed in work order
|Idea Type||Other Issue|