Reported Estimate Issues: https://confluence.ngsportal.net/display/PMT/Reported+Estimate+Issues
Issue reported by Groupe Meridian. If a change order is uploaded into an estimate and the three or more revisions to the change order are made, the estimate will disappear from the Accounting Details> Add/View/Edit Estimate page. This effects both Rough Draft and DASH Data estimates added from the Upload Estimates option. This does not effect the Add Estimate option or the Import Estimate option. This also only effects revision to Change Order estimates, but not the main or supplemental estimates. The estimates should not disappear when a multiple revisions are added to the change order.
Steps to Replicate
1) Log into NGS 13133 / james.barker / 123456
2) Access a job.
3) Use the upload estimate feature to Upload a Main Estimate
4) Use the upload estimate feature to Upload a Change Order.
5) Use the upload estimate feature to Upload a revision to a Change Order.
6) Access Add/view/update estimates and notice the estimates and revision
7) Use the upload estimate feature to Upload a revision to a Change Order.
8) Use the upload estimate feature to Upload a revision to a Change Order.
9) Access Add/view/update estimates and it is gone, but is still in accounting quadrant.
|Idea Type||Other Issue|